Sunday, December 12, 2010

Time to write a blog(probably not going to have much to do with softball!)

So I've been meaning to write this blog for a couple of weeks but things have been crazy! I had to finish up my assignments and my finals were last week! I finished the semester with a 4.0 GPA. Glad the semester is over and I am ready to enjoy the Christmas season! I decided since I have nothing going on right now I would write a blog about something going on in my life!

It's funny I about when nuts stressing myself over this semester and ended up with a 4.0 GPA! I love school but it stresses me out lol!

I'm not usually the type to set New Years resolutions. It just isn't my cup of tea. But for some reason I am feeling the need to do so this year. I would like to think of it as more like goals. But here is my list.

1. I want to make more friends and learn to trust people again. I've been working on this for awhile and seem to never make any progress. I'm NOT known for being an outgoing people person lol! It just isn't me. On top of that I've been hurt alot. I spent several years putting my trust in people who didn't deserve it. But I want to make quality friendships! Some of my best friends are online friendships! Don't get me wrong they are great and I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know these people but I want someone I can go out and grab a cup of coffee with. I want someone who shares my interest and who I can just hang out with on occasion.

2. I have to learn to drive! I've put it off and put it off but it's time!

3. I want to find some way to help the sport of softball! I've never played but the sport has really touched my life! It has become a passion for me! It has given me so much and like I said I've never even played. I want to make sure it's there for my daughters to play if they want or my nieces!

4. I want to continue my blogs and find the passion for my videos again. Something happened and I am not sure what but I no longer have the passion and ideas for my videos! I want to again! I want to make more videos!

That is what I have so far and it's ever growing lol!

I don't know if I will be back to write again before Christmas(or New Years) as I am going to be extremely busy the next couple of weeks so I'll go ahead and wish everyone(or the occasional ghost who read these lol) a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

59 days until the first Udub softball game!! I can't believe how fast it's going and how close it is! Let's go Dawgs!

No comments:

Post a Comment