Sunday, April 29, 2012

Senior Day

Well here we are senior day! I was really hoping for a win today but it again wasn't in the cards. As I watched the game today and the post game senior stuff, I felt mixed emotions. It put a smile on my face to be honoring 4 beautiful talented young ladies for the hard work they put in for this program over the last 4 years! But I felt sad. I felt sad because they couldn't get the win today and I felt sad because I know these seniors must be be feeling pretty low about how Pac-12 season has gone.

It's been a rough weekend and just a rough Pac-12 season all the way around. People keep asking me what is wrong and honestly I don't know. Other than they aren't winning, I don't know. But I refuse to point fingers and put blame on one person. I've seen several people try to place the blame on Kaitlin Inglesby and that bothers me. I'm not saying she hasn't struggled but that girl puts enough pressure on herself, she doesn't need ours too! She can't win by herself and she can't lose by herself. I love this team and I will never ever give up on them! They are fighting hard and they want to win! I see alot of good things from this team. They have great chemistry and support each other! Always smiles, pats on the back, and a word of encouragement! There is so much talent there! They just seem to have lost their confidence! They go to Stanford next weekend and then have 2 weeks off to rest, heal injuries, regroup, and try to figure this thing out! I believe in them and I believe they can do it!

I love to watch Coach Tarr in the 3rd base coaches box! Always encouraging, always clapping, and always smiling! She is such a beautiful person inside and out! She loves this game so much and loves these girls so much! It's an honor to watch her coach and I enjoy every time I get too!

Congrats to the seniors on 4 wonderful years and thank you for a job well done! Congrats to all the seniors out there as they approach their senior days and finish out their careers!

No comments:

Post a Comment